The policies and information described in this document refer to this website only. Any data processed by the company outside of the website will be covered in a separate policy document. Any reference to “We” or “Our Company” refers to interactions with the website, and not any larger policies our business may hold. By accessing and using our website you are indicating that you agree with the policies set out in this document. If you do not accept or agree to these policies, please stop using the website immediately. We reserve the right to update this document at any time without prior notice. This document covers our policies in regards to how this website collects, stores, and uses any personal data we may hold (or are given) about you.
Information we may collect from you
This website may collect the following data from you.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the website. This includes, but is not limited to, enquiry forms, newsletter signups, and guestbook entries.
- Details of your visits to our website, in the form of analytics data. This includes, but is not limited to, location data and traffic data.
- Account registration and membership details, for private pages and purchases.
- Transaction details and order histories.
- General user information via cookies.
Cookies used on our website
How we process your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain features or parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
How we use your information
Information held about you is used to carry out our obligations to you from any contracts or agreements made, for example to fulfil orders or confirm bookings. We may also use your information to provide you with promotional offers and updates about our business, if you have indicated you wish to be contacted in such a way. Our website does not share information with third parties for advertising purposes. Any other websites linked from our website are not governed by this policy document. We have no control and accept no responsibility for content found on third party websites.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your information under the following circumstances:
- If you make a request to know what information we store about you.
- If required by law.
- To protect our rights, property, safety, or those of our customers.
Access to your information
You have the right, through the Data Protection Act 1998, to access information held about you. The access request may be subject to a fee of up to £10 to meet our costs of providing you with the information.
How to contact us
Cookies are a way for websites to remember information about you.